Last modified: March 9, 2021
Adjusteck, LLC ("Adjusteck" or "we" or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://adjusteck.com/ (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Adjusteck or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a claim or completing a contact form. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Web server logs
When you visit this Website, Adjusteck may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information we collect helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Other Tracking Technologies
Third-party cookies are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behavior, demographics etc. These applications help business and website owners with analyzing the traffic on its websites and applications, but also provide information from other websites that is linked to these applications. By doing so, we are even better at understanding our visitor’s interests so that we will be able to provide you with better information when you are visiting our Site.
Our Website sets the following types of tracking on your computer:
Google Analytics collects information about use of this Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this Website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Website, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. For more information visit https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Pardot tracks visitor activities on the Website and landing pages by setting cookies on their browsers. Cookies are set to remember preferences (like form field values) when a visitor returns to our site.
Pardot sets first-party cookies for tracking purposes, and sets third-party cookies for redundancy. Using first-party and third-party cookies together is standard in the marketing automation industry. Pardot cookies don’t store personally identifying information, only a unique identifier. Pardot sets first-party cookies on your tracker subdomains and Pardot domains. Pardot uses third-party cookies on https pages and when your account doesn’t have a tracker subdomain set up.
Pardot sets a few kinds of cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Information that you provide to us through a contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ADJUSTECK's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ADJUSTECK about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Adjusteck, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information contacting us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Protection of Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To register a complaint or concern, please contact us at: